Menu Plan Monday 2/19/18



The next few weeks, I get to be in charge of my schedule as the physician that I am employed is on unexpected medical leave.  I am the queen of keeping at least one extra job to offer options if the need arises.  Thankfully, I would still be compensated regardless of the physician presence in the office...although, of course, I would need to show up every day.  I'm the sort of equal opportunity employee type that always keeps another reliable position on the back burner and I have decided to make full use of this golden opportunity.  For the next three weeks, I will reverse my schedule, working my usual job only on Fridays and work at my back burner one the remainder of the week.  This keeps boredom at bay and allows me to flex my clinical skills.  Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays (the days that I am working at my second job) will be a challenge to get dinner on the table!  I can't promise that fatigue combined with laziness won't land me in the Chik-Fil-A drive through at the end of the week though. 😀

Saturday- Leftover Pizza and Garlic Knots

Sunday- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Homemade Gravy, Open Faced Sandwich with Whole Grain Bread

Monday-  Hot Turkey, Cauliflower Casserole, Roasted Asparagus

Tuesday- Bisquick Chicken, Rice A Roni (gotta get this stuff out of the cabinet), Skillet Okra

Wednesday- Turkey Tetrazzini, Green Peas or Beans, Crescent Rolls

Thursday-  Grilled Steak, Green Peas or Beans, Scalloped Potatoes

Friday- Take out or something quick at home

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments